“Vitok-E1” – telephony interception and monitoring in digital communication lines of E1/G.703 and PDH standard .
- Audio data processing on 1-24 duplex E1/G.703 channels;
- Signaling autodetection;
- Possibility of full integration with “Vitok-SDH” system (for modular designs).
- 3U or Tower form factor, including retrieval device and communication hub;
- Monitoring of 1 to 24 input E1 channels;
- Transfer of commands to LI Control Panel: via X.25, Е1/G.703 or TCP/IP,
- Ethernet protocols pursuant to Order No. 70 of the Ministry of Communications.
- 1U form factor, 340W: communication module for monitoring of 1-8 duplex E1 channels;
- 2U form factor, 460W: communication module for monitoring of 1-24 duplex E1 channels.
The solution “Vitok-E1” corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation № 70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and № 268 of November 19, 2012.