«Yakhont-374-Voice» – technical equipment for surveillance functions corresponding to:
- «Rules for the use of equipment for switching systems, including software, ensuring the implementation of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities. Part IV. Rules for the use of equipment for switching systems, including software and hardware for the accumulation of voice information that ensures the implementation of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities»;
- Paragraph 2.2 of the Article 13 of the Federal Law No. 374-FZ of July 6, 2016 «On amendments to the Federal Law «On counteracting terrorism» and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation regarding the establishment of additional measures to counter terrorism and ensure public safety.»
«Yakhont-374-Voice» is intended to implement the requirements of the Rules of Application in the part of the following types of licenses:
- Local telephone communication;
- International and long-distance telephone communication;
- Telephone communication in a dedicated network;
- Intrazone telephone communication;
- Mobile radio communication in the public communication network;
- Mobile radio in a dedicated network;
- Mobile radiotelephone communication (including the business model of virtual networks of mobile radiotelephone communication);
- Mobile satellite radio communication;
- Data transmission for voice information transmission.
«Yakhont-374-Voice» technical equipment includes:
- Aggregators of E1 / STM / Ethernet channels;
- Probe devices for intercepting signaling, voice and video calls, text messages sent (received) by the users from communication channels;
- Storage of statistical and text information;
- Storage of content of voice connections and video calls;
- Module for interaction with the Monitoring Center and optional transcoding of voice connections.
«Yakhont-374-Voice» is an extension (module) for operators of telephone communication networks that have already installed the surveillance database information system.
When interacting with the Monitoring Center, «Yakhont-374-Voice» ensures interaction by the following protocols:
- «Rules for the use of equipment switching systems, including software that ensures the implementation of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities. Part IV. Rules for the use of equipment for switching systems, including software and hardware for the accumulation of voice information that ensures the implementation of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities»;
- «Rules for the application of technical and software means of information systems containing databases of subscribers of the telecommunications operator and communication services provided to them, ensuring the performance of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities «;
- Operation of up to 100 simultaneously connected Monitoring Centers;
- Delineation of access to data by geographical area.
Technical equipment interaction scheme:
Technical equipment is connected to the network passively with the use of non-destructive couplers.
«Yakhont-374-Voice» technical equipment is compatible with all operated Monitoring Centers.
«Yakhont-374-Voice» main characteristics:
- Interception, accumulation of 6 months of signaling, voice connections, video calls and high-performance search in information;
- Access to information on connections and their contents no later than 10 seconds after the connection is completed;
- Time from the moment of receiving the command to upload the results before the start of the transfer of the result to the MC for no more than 2 seconds for every day of the requested time interval;
- At least 100 simultaneous tasks on information search by a combination of criteria, by text content of correspondence, using masking characters;
- Automatic deletion of the accumulated data of the most senior periods for the exhaustion of disk space, cyclic recording of new incoming information;
- Integrated subsystem for monitoring and diagnosing the state of hardware and software, disk drives as well as probe points and streams of recorded information, ensures transfer of diagnostic information to the MC in the current time mode.
- Interception and accumulaton of information registered from the PSTN, mobile radiotelephone network channels and VoIP traffic (regarding the licensed services of the voice information transmission) in certain technical equipment for surveillance activities;
- Simultaneous work on two protocols of interaction with MC (at the discretion of Monitoring Center);
- Possibility of concentration of information from several voice nodes, including distant ones, in certain technical equipment;
- Possibility to organize systems of collective use with the accumulation of information recorded from voice nodes of different telecommunications operators;
- Possibility to organize territorially-distributed accumulation of information with a single point of connection to MC for voice nodes that are considerably distant from each other;
- Possibility to provide access for connecting MC to information from telecom operators of interest, and access of multiple IP to voice node (nodes) information, providing services to several subjects of the Russian Federation;
- Does not require administration or any additional settings, 24-hour standalone mode.
The search speed does not depend on the period specified in the request — the same for the query for the last week and for the week 6 months ago.
Search in the accumulated information:
- Obtaining extremely large amounts of data from the query result without degrading the speed of the system as a whole;
- Processing of at least 5,000 one-type criteria (by OR) in one query;
- Selection of all information on the trunk direction (signal point code), point set;
- Processing of compound queries with specialized logic (AND/OR, grouping of conditions), search by masks using «*», «?», including text content of messages;
- Efficiency of technical equipment in case of failure of one or several nodes while maintaining speed characteristics.
Project solutions on «Yakhont-374-Voice» implementation include the methods of survey of a communication network:
- Survey of the scheme of organization of communication network, equipment, identification of interfaces for connection;
- Establishing the scheme for layout of the equipment for data collection and accumulation with the telecommunications operator;
- Development of technical solution.