"Yakhont-R" - Operative Investigative Activities (OIA) technical means of interaction with information systems and resources of Organizers of Information Dissemination (OID).
OIA "Yakhont-R" Technical Means:
- to implement the Order of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of Russia of October 29, 2018 N 571 "On approval of the Requirements for the equipment, software and hardware used by information dissemination organizer on the Internet in the operated information systems for authorized state bodies carrying out surveillance activities or ensuring security of the Russian Federation to perform activities to implement the tasks assigned to them";
- compatible with the existing OIA MC.
- Details on communication Internet service user, including User ID in the OID information system;
- Details on User ID, including changes or additions made by the information user:
- details on user’s network address with the exact time of registration;
- information entered by the user or OID when registering;
- information automatically transmitted to OID information system during user’s registration in the service;
- information that is actually recorded by the communication Internet service when the user registers using other communication Internet services;
- termination of the ID service registration, including the exact time and network addresses from which the termination of registration was held;
- Details on the user’s connection / disconnection from the OID information system;
- Details on the user’s paid services provided by OID;
- User details recorded by OID information system at the reception, transmission and (or) processing of voice data, written text, images, sounds, or other e-mails without registration and authorization;
- Details on reception, transmission and (or) processing of voice data, written text, images, sounds, or other e-mails with indication of the message recipients, including undefined ones;
- Details recorded by OID information system on reception, transmission, delivery and (or) email processing carried out with the use of electronic payment systems technologies, including information on financial operations, income or expense and other information specified at the transaction.
Connection scheme of Operative Investigative Activities technical means "Yakhont-R"
1. Connection to the security services monitoring complexes:
- up to 100 simultaneously connected LI Monitoring Centers;
- connection to operating LI Monitoring Centers;
- standard ID requests on: user ID in the OID Information System / network IP-address / subscriber’s telephone number;
- standard detailing queries, including: user authorization in the OID Information System / receiving and sending messages / paid services rendered to the user;
- advanced queries;
The list of basic models of Operative Investigative Activities technical means "Yakhont-R" in accordance with the Order of The Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications of July 07, 2014 №99 "On Approval of Procedures determining the number of users of the Internet site or web page per day (by the number of OID resource users per day:
- Yakhont-R 5 000;
- Yakhont-R 10 000;
- Yakhont-R 1000 000;
- Yakhont-R 10 000 000;
- Yakhont-R 100 000 000;
- Yakhont-R 200 000 000;
- Yakhont-R 500 000 000.