“Yakhont-374-IS” – information system hardware and software containing databases of telecommunications operator subscribers and services provided to them, ensuring the implementation of established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities in accordance with:
- Rules for application of information system hardware and software containing databases of subscribers of the telecommunications operator and services provided to them, ensuring implementation of the established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities;
- Paragraph 2.2 of the Article 13 of the Federal Law No. 374-FZ of July 6, 2016 “On amendments to the Federal Law “On counteracting terrorism” and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation regarding the establishment of additional measures to counter terrorism and ensure public safety.”
“Yakhont-374-IS” is intended for implementation of the requirements of the Rules of application regarding the following license types:
- Local telephone services, except for local telephone services using payphones and collective access equipment;
- Long-distance and international telephone communication services;
- Telephone communication services in a dedicated communication network;
- Intrazone telephony services;
- Local telephone services using payphones;
- Local telephone communication services using collective access facilities;
- Mobile radio services in a public communication network;
- Mobile radio services in a dedicated communication network;
- Services of mobile radiotelephone communication in the public communication network;
- Services of mobile satellite radio communication;
- Communication services for the provision of communication channels;
- Communication services in the data transmission network, except for the transmission of voice information;
- Communication services for the transmission of voice information in the data network;
- Telematic services for access to the Internet.
- STM/Ethernet channel aggregators;
- Network traffic probe devices performing selection of statistical information and connection contents;
- Probe devices performing interception of information on location of subscribers, selection of failed calls from signaling traffic;
- Yakhont-SHD storage of statistical information, user text messages;
- Storage of connection contents, including images, sounds, video, other messages of communication service users;
- CDR file decoding device;
- Module for receiving and processing NAT streams;
- Database of information about subscribers and connected services;
- Reference database;
- Diagnostic subsystem;
- Module of interaction with Monitoring Center.
License type and the list of services rendered to subscribers determine the technical solution to be prepared for a specific operator network.
- Full compliance with the “Rules for application of information system hardware and software containing databases of subscribers of the telecommunications operator and services provided to them, ensuring implementation of the established actions when carrying out operative-investigative activities”;
- Accumulation of the reference information, information on user connections, message text contents;
- Accumulation of user connection contents;
- Connection up to 100 MC according to the requirements of the Rules;
- Implementation of ASN.1 interaction interface with MC (kpd1, kpd2, kpd3, kpd4, kpd5 channels in accordance with the Rules);
- Highly efficient compression of accumulated CDR information, saving on the storage equipment;
- Implementation of SORM-3 requirements for collecting, accumulation and processing of data from communication nodes, on connections of telephone network subscribers, on telephone network subscribers, activated services, reference information and processed payments;
- Implementation of SORM-3 requirements for collecting, accumulation and processing of data from network traffic nodes of the Internet, on connections of telephone network subscribers, on subscribers under the signed contracts for data transmission services, activated services, reference information and processed payments;
- Implementation of SORM-3 requirements for collecting (anti-NAT), accumulation and processing of data on NAT-sessions.
Connection to the network and information resources of “Yakhont-374-IS” operator does not require changes in network topology and technological channels of communication network. Information on subscribers, payments, connected services, reference information, and changes in it, is received as CSV uploads from telecom operator’s OSS/BSS.
“Yakhont-374-IS” is an extension (module) for operators of telephone communication networks that have already installed the surveillance database information system in accordance with the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation №538 of August 27, 2005 “On approval of the Rules of interaction of telecom operators with the authorized state bodies performing operative-investigative activities”.