- Passive monitoring of the ether in all stadard frequency bands of wireless networks;
- Support of several receivers with the function of band switching;
- Automatic compilation of access points list and stations/object surveillance;
- Collection of network traffic and its analysis using Deep Packet Inspection technologies;
- Automatic decoding of encrypted traffic when the key is known;
- The possibility to maintain list of selected stations for surveillance;
- Making the filing cabinet of suspect stations;
- Interaction of 3rd vendor's identical solutions;
- User friendly GUI with the function of offline working.
Built-in notebook version:
- Weight of the built-in Wi-Fi receiver is 2.8 kg.;
- Capacity of the built-in hard disk drive is 320 GB;
- Dimensions, H/W/D is 380/35/250 mm.
Built-in netbook version:
- Weight of the built-in Wi-Fi receiver is 1.2 kg.;
- Capacity of the built-in hard disk drive is 320 Gb;
- Dimension, H/W/D is 270/40/180 mm.
- The number of supported Wi-Fi adapters: 1..16;
- Supported transmission standards: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n;
- An option of connection and disconnection of the Wi-Fi adapters during the work of the complex;
- Automatic channels switch with manual tuning option;
- The maximum number of detected access points and stations: unlimited;
- Automatic detection of the connection type: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2;
- Cryptographic algorithms support: RC4, TKIP, CCMP, AES;
- Automatic packet decoding: EAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2;
- The maximum size of list of selected stations: defined by free disk space;
- Passive takeoff of the traffic;
- OS: GNU/Linux;
- Design versions: mobile;
- Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery or 220V AC power;
- The ability to generate traffic;
- Management and automatic replenishmant of decoding keys dictionaries.