VITOK-ТАР-Е48 is a passive probe used to retrieve data from E1 channels, tap and convert PCM frame contents into Ethernet format frames.
Probing is based on parallel connection to UTP twisted-pair cable (100 Ohm + - 50 Ohm) through high-resistance resistor, thus the transmitted signal is not distorted.
This connection scheme provides a “bypass”, regardless of whether the device is operating or not (i.e. of power supplied or not), RJ-45 pinout always ensures E1 signal transmission.
Vitok-TAP-E48 is developed under the order of the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications of the Russian Federation from December 6, 2007 No. 144, with amendments approved by the Order of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation No. 93 dated April 23, 2013. (certificate of conformity)
- Tapping of 48 E1 duplex (96 twisted pairs) input streams;
- Detection of E1-synchronization, HDB3 decoding, identifying PCM frame start;
- Converting PCM frames to Ethernet frames for a subsequent one;
- Transparent and secure connection to E1 channels, bypass for E1 channel without affecting the regular performance of communication lines;
- Minimum distortion to the transmitted signal (input-output transfer ratio: 0 ± 1,5 dB; nonlinear distortion factor: < –26 dB);
- Minimum distortion in the transmitted signal (input-output transfer coefficient: 0 ± 1.5 dB; non-linear distortion coefficient: <–26 dB);
- Maximum efficient use of rack space, 48-Е1 channels (96 twisted pairs) 19” 1U server form factor (dimensions: 437/255/44,5 mm), weight: 3.1 kg;
- Maximum efficient use of space in a rack, 48-E1 channels (96 twisted pairs) in a 19 ”1U form factor server (dimensions 437/255/44.5 mm), weight 3.1kg;
- Power efficiency, 30W (220V + - 10%);
- Easy to connect and pinout to standard RJ-45 connectors;
- Entirely Russian development.