- Retrieval of audio data from STM-1/STM-4/STM-16 (ITU-T G.707) channels in the passive mode;
- Possibility to analyze the channel structure with automatic identification of containers hierarchy, localization of signaling SS-7 (ITU-T Q.703, Q.704, Q.763) and audio (ITU-T G.711);
- Processing of multiservice (voice+data) optical networks of STM-1/STM-4/STM-16 SDH level — any level hierarchies.
- Wide capabilities for scaling, building of distributed hierarchy configurations (up to 100 optical channels in one hierarchy node);
- Transfer of commands to LI Control Panel via the hub: via X.25, Е1/G.703 or TCP/IP, Ethernet protocols pursuant to Order No. 70 of the Ministry of Communications;
- Optional compression of sound during transfer between the system components for installation on weak communication lines.
Technical characteristics:Retrieval devices:
- 1U form factor, 360W: 1 duplex optical channel STM-1,4,16;
- 2U form factor, 460W: 4 duplex optical channels STM-1,4;
- 4U form factor, 400W: 2 duplex optical channels STM-16.
The solution "Vitok-SDH" corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation № 70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and № 268 of November 19, 2012.