“Vitok-IP.MINI” – interception and monitoring of information on IP-network with load of up to 2 Gbit/sec, including 12-hour cyclic record buffer.
“Vitok-IP.MINI” is a full-fledged integrated LI probe in full compliance with Technical Requirements of Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation, including requirements of the Order of Ministry of Communications № 83 (12 hour circular buffer).
The solution “Vitok-IP.MINI” corresponds to the requirements of ETSI, orders of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation №83 of April 16, 2014: “Оn the approval of regulations on the use of switching systems equipment, including software that provides performance of the established actions when carrying out Operative Investigative Activities”, State Committee of the Russian Federation №47 of March 27, 1999, “Technical Requirements for Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance Systems”, approved by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation of November 01, 2003, and “Requirements to telecommunication networks for carrying out OIA”, approved by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation №73 of March 27, 2010.
- Decoding and analysis of the traffic which passed through a probe point within speed limits;
- Record of all traffic in the cyclic buffer up to 12 hours;
- Analysis of traffic quality, integrity, number of repeats;
- Full traffic dump record at the speed of up to 20 Gb/sec if necessary;
- Working with 10/100 Mb/sec, 1/10 Gb/sec full-duplex / half-duplex Ethernet channels;
- Working with a full range of technologies of data and voice transmission: IGRP, MPLS, GPRS, CDMA, WiMAX, LTE;
- Full decoding of application protocols for the analysis of electronic correspondence and web-mail, search of keywords;
- Possibility of simultaneous connection to 3 control panels;
- Flexible system of complex operability monitoring;
- Certificate of Conformity;
- Reception and decoding of data from channels in full without preliminary filtration.
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz;
- Weight: 3 kg;
- Рower consumption: 200 W;
- Dimensions: (L / D / H): 220/290/110 mm;
- Possibility of placing in the telecommunication case of 450 mm in depth.
- The optical coupler (splitter) is the main option for high-speed communication channels with small load. It taps the part of the optical radiation (15-50%) from the main data transmission channel and sends the tapped flow to the hardware-software complex;
- Traffic mirroring (SPAN port) is duplicating of the traffic from one or more switch ports to one or two selected ports and supply of these packages to the hardware-software complex;
- The UTP coupler is a highly reliable specialized device for duplicating the flow of 10/100/1000 Mb/sec from the copper UTP or optical cable when the switch SPAN-port cannot be organized;
- Traffic aggregators: flexible aggregation / filtering of these channels (up to 64х10Gb/1U) to the ports for monitoring on the basis of the NORSI-TRANS hardware (certified) is possible with an array of traffic tapping points;
- Possibility of joint operation of a large number of small and inexpensive probes, installed in various buildings, districts of the city or the cities as a single LI probe, for communication nodes with distributed network structure (cloud) with small load of each separate segment / section.
Simultaneous connection to several control panels in the structure of the distributed probe is provided by turning on of the concentration module: 1U for 10 control panels.