“Vitok-HUB” – information exchange between (X) LI systems and (Y) Control Panel.
Transfer of voice data between hub, LI systems and control panel through E1 channels pursuant to requirements stipulated in Appendix 4 to Order №70 of the Ministry of Communications of Russia dated April 20, 1999;
- Transfer of commands via protocols:
- pursuant to ITU-T recommendation Х.25 with use of channel intervals 30 and 31 of IKM-30 system, ITU-T recommendations G.732, G.703;
- IPACP with use of Ethernet technology.
- Data transfer channel is set through configuration of the software supplied along with the product;
- The hub ensures dynamic distribution of control and connecting lines between LI and control panel depending on the number of queries for voice transfer.
- Operation mode: active or passive;
- Remote administration;
- Error detection and testing;
- Basic hub configuration – 12×2 interfaces;
- Controls: GUI and command line;
- Operating system – Linux.
- Chassis dimensions — 4U/19″;
- Power supply – 220V, 600W.
The solution “Vitok-HUB” corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation № 70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and №268 of November 19, 2012.