"Vitok-E1-Imitator" – carrying out certified tests (factory and linear) of the communication interface and protocol of data transmission between interception and traffic monitoring devices in communication network and Control Panel at electronic telephone exchange on E1 channels (protocol X.25) or TCP/IP.
- Order №70 of the State Committee on Communications of Russia from April 20, 1999;
- Order №174 of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of Russia from July 11, 2011;
- Order №268 of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of Russia from November 19, 2012;
- Order №645 of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of Russia from December 12, 2016;
- ETSI H1/H2/H3.
- Setting of connection to one device or several Lawful Interception devices by channels;
- The issue of random sequence of operating commands on DL-1 (data link - 1) with a possibility of manual definition of separate command parameters, as well as with a possibility of random manual modification of a command body;
- Acceptance and decoding of messages arriving from Lawful Interception on DL-1 (data link - 1) and DL-2 (data link - 2) with a possibility of view of separate message fields;
- Forming of a test protocol containing the list of commands and responses;
- The phone-tapping of the channel interval content with display of the signal oscillogram and a possibility of the record on the disk;
- Forming and execution of certification test automation scripts;
- Check of the complex operability in a self-testing mode;
- Certificate of conformity.
The complex consists of the processor-monitor module (PMM) on the base of laptop and interface module (IM) providing interaction with 1..8 primary digital streams (TS-30). Built-in power sources in PMM and IM provide an autonomy of complex operation during long time. The phone-tapping of sound information is carried out with the help of built-in speakers or headphones of the package contents.
- The number of primary digital streams: from 1 to 8;
- Communication protocols with Lawful Interception: 70,174,268;
- TCP interface: Ethernet 10/100/1000М;
- Power: 220V;
- The mass of the set in a hermetic shock-proof suitcase: not more than 12,5 kg.
"Vitok-E1-Imitator" has the certificate of conformity №000016, issued on December 23, 2013.
The solution "Vitok-E1-Imitator" corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation № 70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and №268 of November 19, 2012.