7th All-Russia Conference «Current issues of SORM implementation on Russian telecommunication networks» (SORM-2017)Декабрь 1, 2017
On November 30, 2017 FSUE «Central Research Communication Institute», supported by the Federal Communications Agency and Education and Research Center «Assistance», was hold the 7th All-Russian Conference «Current issues of SORM implementation on Russian telecommunication networks” (SORM-2017) in SOGLASIE HALL, Moscow.
The conference included the participation of representatives of the Ministry of Communications of Russia, Rossvyaz, Roskomnadzor, the Federal Security Service of Russia, as well as telecoms operators, manufacturers of communications and SORM equipment.
The Conference covered the following issues:
- State and directions for improving the regulatory and legal framework of the communications industry to ensure operational search activities on telecommunication networks;
- Perspective directions of communication services and SORM development;
- Certification of SORM equipment;
- SORM construction on convergent communication networks;
- SORM construction approaches for the control of centrally provided communication services;
- Combined use of communication and SORM equipment.
NORSI-TRANS technical experts made the presentations:
- «Projects of the normative legal act No. 374-FZ and practical implementation in the equipment manufactured by NORSI-TRANS;
- «Modern experience in implementation of SORM probes in accordance with the Order No. 83 of the Ministry of Communications of April 16, 2014 at the nodes of major telecommunications operators.»
Detailed information about the conference is on the website of the organizer.