СВ 12-1 is two-socket server supporting up to 12 3.5” HDD cores and 120 TB memory in ultra dense 1U form factor.
- Highest density storage system;
- Reliability and warranty from leading vendor;
- 2 sockets, 32 hyper-threads and 20Gbit/s HDD performance;
- Unmatched price/storage value for a single system.
NT CB 12-1 is the world’s first 120 TB in 1U high performance server designed for cutting edge storage applications with 4x10Gnetwork. It combines 2 Intel Xeon performance with commodity class industry standard DDR4 RDIMM modules of total volume up to 8 TB with 20Gbit/s HDD bus bandwidth.
NT CB 12-1 server is capable to process up to 40 Gbit/s of network data and provides direct storage access with performance of 20Gbit/s and unmatched 1U storage size. Additional software could be provided for creation of distributed virtual data storages which is optimized for density per unit and intensive I/O workloads. Hardware platform is serial product with 3 years warranty and 24/7 support.
NT CB 12-1 server is the only solution on the market capable to capture and store up to 2x10Gb for 12 hours.
Processor and memory:
- Processor: Up to 2 Intel Xeon CPUs;
- Cores: Up to 16;
- Level 2 (L2) cache: 4 MB;
- Level 3 (L3) cache: 46 MB;
- Memory modules: Up to 128 DDR4 RDIMMs with ECC support;
- Memory volume: Up to 8 TB;
- Memory bus bandwidth: Up to 768 GB/s.
I/O and storage:
- Standard backplane: 12×3.5” HDD;
- Optional backplane: 24 х 2.5” SAS drive bays;
- PCI Express bus: PCI Express Gen3;
- PCI Express adapter slots: 2 x16;
- Network ports: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (both shared with BMC).
Management, software and warranty:
- Dedicated management card: BMC with IPMI 2.0 support, REST, WebUI, CLI, SNMP;
- Management network: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (4x10G adapter);
- OS compatibility: Linux, FreeBSD;
- Warranty: 3 years.
Power, cooling and physical specifications:
- Power supply: 1+1 redundant 500W;
- Cooling: 10 80 mm fans with hot swap;
- Form factor 1U in industry standard 19” rack, 860 mm depth.